Tuesday, December 29, 2009

ta da.

I’ve never thought I wanted to blog. It always seemed obnoxious and self-serving to me – I mean, really? Does anyone really care what I think? And then, guess what? It turns out that I don’t care – and self-serving and obnoxious are two of my better traits. So: here it is, internets. This is my Christmas present…to me. I should preface this by saying I’m a part time preschool teacher and a full time mother to two children under the age of five, so I do a lot of censoring myself on a daily basis. I will NOT censor what I’m saying here. And so? If something offends you? I’m sure you can find a bazillion other self-serving, obnoxious blogs out there to read instead of this one – get on it.

I’m married, I have two kids, I work part time outside the house, full time as a mom, and I go to school part time as well. My life is very much what you might expect it to be – a mess of epic proportions – and so, when my husband asked what I wanted to write about, all I could think to say was, “NOT my life!” So, here you have it – perhaps it’s the beginning of the end? Or, perhaps it’s the beginning of yet another mess of epic proportions. Either way, I hope you enjoy whatever this turns out to be. And if you don’t? Keep it to yourself.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!

    In the words of a D-list comic...

    "Bring on the dick jokes!"

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obnoxious & self-serving? Why didn't you tell me when I started mine!!! Cute design though. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete