Friday, January 29, 2010

gaining perspective...


This week has consisted of: two crazy kiddos, a quiz I stunk up, packing 8 lunches, parent – teacher conferences at preschool, 14 loads of laundry, 8 loads of dishes, three trips to the grocery store (and one to the liquor store), a large slice in my thumb that I continue to knock into everything I get close to, getting barfed on by my youngest darling, one big uneventful trip to the doctor’s office, two trips to the post office, completing my online applications for both the School of Education scholarships and the Teacher Education professional program at UMKC, begging random higher ups for recommendations for said applications, mopping poo off the hardwood floor and scrubbing it off my arm…
My point is that tonight I am taking some much needed time for myself. I’m going to sit on my ass and have a giant glass of wine and watch a movie and think about something positive to share with you. I hope you all have a great Friday night and that you don’t get barfed or pooped on; at least within 24 hours of each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment